Here’s how you can hire us to bring your event to life!
We love to create immersive floral environments full of color & texture. Our florals evoke strong emotion. We believe event florals have the power to transform spaces, foster our connection with nature, and with each other. We specialize in brand activations, installations, and full floral design services for weddings and events, but are always happy to take on smaller projects and parties as our schedule allows. Reach out. We’ll tell your story in flowers.
Our wedding floral designs begins at $4500 and our clients most often spend $6500-$8500 for a wedding of around 100 guests. Our designs reflect the unique personalities and relationships of our clients and each event is custom designed + priced just for you. Please reach out for custom pricing for smaller events, parties, and activations.
We strive to make our practices in studio leading up to your event, onsite, and post-event more sustainable every day. We source local and organic blooms whenever possible, we never use floral foam, we compost our green waste and we repurpose our blooms to hospice patients/ the elderly /community organizations after events. Never perfect, always learning + improving.
Here’s how we work together to tell your
Story with Flowers
Never worked with a floral designer before?
Here’s how it works:
1. The Consult
- Via Zoom or a quick phone call.
- We’ll chat vision, logistics, and budget.
2. The Proposal
- We’ll create a custom proposal & mood board just for you.
- To make it official, we require a signed contract + non-refundable retainer.
3. Market Tour & Design Meeting
- We offer an optional (fun!) tour of the LA Flower Market in tandem with our design meeting.
- We’ll finalize details, pick vessels, candles & ribbon.
4. One Month Out
- We finalize your flower order.
- You kick back with cocktails.
5. Two Weeks Out
- We’ll touch base with you and your planner to make any final changes or additions.
6. On your Wedding Day
- We’ll install + deliver your beautiful flowers exactly as we’ve discussed.
- You party!